In Pakistan, car prices go up so quickly that sometimes it’s hard to keep track. It was only recently that Hyundai increased the prices of its lineup, followed by Toyota, Changan and BAIC. Honda was always next in line and it hasn’t “disappointed.”
To know more on the latest car price increase in Pakistan, read these blogs:
Honda has increased the prices of its entire CKD lineup by as much as Rs.1,450,000. Yes! The Civic RS will cost you Rs.1,450,000 more. And No! This is not a typo.
Here’s the latest rate list of Honda’s locally-manufactured cars:
|Model||Old Price||New Price||Difference|
|City 1.2 MT||3,264,000||4,049,000||785,000|
|City 1.2 CVT||3,389,000||4,199,000||810,000|
|City 1.5 CVT||3,589,000||4,439,000||850,000|
|City 1.5 Aspire MT||3,729,000||4,609,000||880,000|
|City 1.5 Aspire CVT||3,899,000||4,799,000||900,000|
|BR-V CVT S||4,249,000||5,299,000||1,050,000|
These prices go in effect from July 30, 2022.
Important News for Honda Buyers
There are two important bits of information for you:
- If you book a new Honda from July 30, 2022, you’ll have to pay the new price, but
- If you have booked a car and paid it in full by July 29, 2022, you will not have to pay extra; old prices will apply on you.
You may also like:
What to Expect in the Coming Days
Car prices keep on increasing at short intervals of time for a variety of reasons. Some of them are:
- Restriction on import of CKD kits – Disrupts supply-chain, lowers the number of locally manufactured cars, drives up unemployment, among other things
- Ban on CBUs – Increases the demand of CKDs and drives up their price
- 1% CVT on cars 1301cc and above – Increases the cost of buying a new car
- Rupee devaluation and high sea freight rates
So, don’t be surprised if Honda and others increase their prices again in a month or so. To keep yourself updated with the latest Honda prices, visit our Honda Page.
If you are looking for used Honda cars, look no further than OLX Pakistan.