Recently, Olx exclusively reviewed the Toyota Yaris Cross 2020, a compact SUV.
In this blog, you will find information on this SUVs launch date, and price along with its other important features and specs.
Let’s dive in:
Yaris Cross 2020 Variants:
Yaris Cross 2020 comes in 2 variants:
- Hybrid AWD
- Hybrid Z
Toyota Yaris Cross 2020 Exterior:
Yaris Cross 2020 is embellished with a downturned grille and bluff front end. Plus, the upright reflectors in the rear bumper and the vertical air vents under the headlights amplifies the awesome looks of this hatchback. Likewise, its contrasting black roof makes it look heavier.
More Exterior Features:
- LED daytime running lights
- 3rd brake light
- Body color rear bumper
- Black upper front grille
- Front and rear auto power windows as well as anti jam protection
- Auto high beam [AHB] with on/off switch
- Rear wiper
- Front and rear electric windows with auto up/down function
- Auto windscreen wipers
- Rear side wing doors
- Acoustic windscreen glass
- Manually retractable door mirrors
- Black Shark-fin antenna
- Halogen projector headlights
- Electric adjustable heated door mirrors
- Follow me home headlights
- Body color door handles
- Automatic headlights
- Rain sensor
Toyota Yaris Cross Hatchback Interior:
Yaris Cross interior holds an extraordinary premium look with leather stitched steering wheel and sporty leather seats.
More Interior Features:
- Rear head restraints
- Single front passenger seat
- 12v power outlet – front
- Height adjustable front passenger seat
- 3 spoke leather steering wheel
- Fabric upholstery
- Front console box
- Manual telescopic and tilting steering wheel
- Height adjustable driver’s seat
- Mirror on driver and passenger sun visor
- Soft tonneau cover
- Front cup holders
- 2x Rear coat hooks
- Gray roof lining
- Auto air conditioning
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Front head restraints
- Leather gear shift
Engine and Power:
It’s powered by a 1.5-litre petrol engine paired with a compact electric motor.
- Horsepower: 91 Hp
- Torque: 120 Nm
The 7-speed forward automatic transmission that boosts the power of the hatchback.
It does 28-30 Km/L within the city and 32-34 Km/L on the highways.
Toyota Yaris Cross 2020 Price in Pakistan:
The price of Toyota Yaris Cross 2020 in Pakistan is around Rs.7,000,000.
The brand “Toyota” speaks for itself.
This is why the Yaris Cross 2020 is going to be another dream hatchback that will bring state of the art auto features in Pakistan, according to the global standards.
We hope you found this overview helpful. Let us know which specifications of Toyota Yaris Cross 2020 did you like the most?
Leave a Reply