To facilitate the general public, Punjab Police recently introduced E-Challans. This means that citizens can now generate these challans online and bypass any hassle as well as save on time.
This e-payment system has been introduced with the help of the Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) and can be paid via Jazz Cash, Easypaisa, or Mobile Banking Applications. To pay the challan, citizens first need to generate an e-Payment Slip ID (PSID). Here is a step-by-step guide on how to generate an e-Payment Challan:
- Start by going onto the e-payment website: epay.punjab.gov.pk.
- Next, create an ID by registering on the portal. For this, you will be required to enter your phone number, name, CNIC, and email address.
- Once users have successfully registered on the website they can access the portal. There, on the left side they will see the Punjab Police icon.
- By clicking on this icon a drop-down list will appear. From there, click the e-challan box.
- By clicking on the e-challan box, users will then land on the challan portal page. Here, they must enter the vehicle number and CNIC.
- Next, a popup will appear which will contain details of the challan along with vehicle details such as the make of the vehicle, ownership, etc.
- The next step is to click “generate challan”, and a PSID challan will appear on the page.
- At the same time, the user will receive a message on their phone number with the same PSID details.
Once the PSID (Payment Slip ID) details are received, citizens can use a payment method of their choice to pay this challan.
OLX Pakistan is an online classifieds marketplace providing access to a wide variety of vehicles to a large population of this country. You can buy or sell all types of automobiles on OLX.