It is not everyday that a corporate giant like Google gets shaken by its roots. So much so that its CEO declared a “code red” and called in help from outside. Sundar Pichai called in Larry Page and Sergey Brin, founders of Google, to help Google counter a chatbot from OpenAI.
Other than Google, ChatGPT has given sleepless nights to college and university professors as (some) of their students are turning in their entire dissertations written by this super-smart chatbot. What’s more, ChatGPT has passed The United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE). If it was a student at the Wharton Business School, it would get a B or B- in operations management exam. And there is more.
So what really is ChatGPT after all?
ChatGPT: Simple Definition & Some Amazing Uses
As written earlier, ChatGPT is a chatbot that uses generative AI to create its own content. So, in a lot of ways it “thinks and behaves” like a human, who reads from a variety of sources and then amalgamates to create a unique content of his/her own.
Before we help you use this amazing tool on your mobile phone (Android or iPhone), let us first tell you what you can do with it.
With ChatGPT in hand, you can:
- Quickly write a CV and/or cover letter
- Understand complex topics
- Solve tough math problems
- Write codes
- Write music notes
- Write blogs and essays
- Have a chat (if you’re lonely)
There are many other uses and benefits of using this chatbot. So, now that you know how helpful it can be, let’s try to figure out how to use it on your mobile phone.
How To Use ChatGPT on Your iPhone and Android: Step-by-Step Guide
You are on your way to using perhaps one of the biggest inventions of the 21st century in a few, simple clicks on your phone.
- Open Safari if you’re using an iPhone or Chrome if you’re using an Android phone
- In the search window, type chat.openai.com
- Now either Log In or Sign Up (if you are using it for the first time)
- Once you’re in, type your question in the search box and tap send
- ChatGPT will answer
- That’s it
- If you have used this tool before and want to revisit your chat history, look to the left of the screen and tap the title of a chat you are interested in revisiting.
Let us know your experience using this wonderful tool. While everyone is mesmerized by this chatbot, do you think it has negative aspects as well? Let us know in the comments. And if you are looking for new or used mobile phones and their accessories in Pakistan, you’ll find their biggest variety on OLX Pakistan.
You may also like to read: