Are you searching for quick and effortless ways to transfer data from one iPhone to another? Look no further! In this blog, we’ve compiled three commonly used methods for seamlessly transferring data between iPhones. Let’s dive right in!
Quick Start is the most preferred method when transferring data wirelessly. This method uses Bluetooth connection. If you want to use this method, simply follow these steps:
- Both phones need to be turned on, with their Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections enabled.
- Both phones need to be placed nearby.
- On the new iPhone, you’ll see instructions “Set up your iPhone using your old iPhone” to start the setup process. Click on “Continue”.
- Make sure both phones are placed next to each other for them to pair.
- Now simply follow the onscreen instructions to transfer your data from the old to the new iPhone.
If you don’t want to use this method, consider the next best option.
This method can be used only if you have an iCloud backup. Now follow these steps:
- On your old phone, go to Settings then General and then Transfer or Reset iPhone.
- Now click on Start Transfer.
- You’ll see onscreen instructions to erase your old iPhone. Follow them.
- On your new iPhone, follow the on screen instructions to set up the device.
- When you see the Apps & Data screen, click on Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Now sign into your iCloud account and select the backup you want to restore.
If you do not have an iCloud account, you can use the next method to transfer data from your old iPhone to the new iPhone.
You can use a computer to transfer data between two phones. However, you will need to use a third-party app like AnyTrans, iMazing, PhoneTrans and others. Simply follow onscreen instructions to transfer data.
Here are the three methods in a nutshell with their pros and cons:
|Quick Start||Easy to use.||Can only transfer data that is already present in iCloud. Not ideal for a lot of data transfer.|
|iCloud||Can transfer all data. Ideal for large amounts of data transfer.||Requires an iCloud account.|
|Computer||Can transfer any data. Ideal for large amounts of data transfer.||Requires a third-party app.|
In short, which method you use would depend upon your preferences and the amount of data you need to transfer.
If you are interested in buying a new or used iPhone, you can check out the listings on OLX Pakistan. Below, you will find a link to a blog where updated PTA taxes on iPhones are laid out.
You may also like: