Fixing Minor Samsung Galaxy Note 5 issues
Facing minor issues with your Galaxy Note 5? Electronic devices- old or new- do come with some minor glitches and errors but don’t freak out if you happen to encounter them. Chances are other smartphone users have faced similar issues too.
Here’s how you can solve these issues:
Problem 1- Issues with wireless charging
- This seems to be a software issue but Samsung will soon be rolling out a software update to fix this.
- Some people face these issues when they charge their Note 5 with third-part chargers. Make sure you use the original Galaxy Note 5 charger that came in the box.
- Some casings affect the charging process by blocking or coming in the way of the charger port. Take off the casing, restart your phone and then, charge it.
Problem 2- Jammed stylus
- The S-pen’s tip is the first to enter the storing slot. Enter it carefully into the slot and feel around for the tip.
- Enter a piece of paper into the slot and carefully pull out the S-pen.
Tip: do not enter the S-pen in reverse and abstain from pulling it out forcefully.
Problem 3- Device reboots or stops responding, randomly.
- Reboot the device pressing the hardware buttons on your Note 5.
- Wipe the cache partition, if the problem was initiated after a software update.
- Go through your device and see whether a rogue app is affecting your device. Some apps tend to affect a device’s functionality. Uninstall the last few apps that you’d installed before you faced this issue.
Thinking of investing in the Note 5? Or would you rather go for another phone instead? There are tons of options for you on OLX! So why wait. Just download the OLX App and start buying and selling today